From 03/13/09
If I wanted to hear from an a**hole, I would’ve farted.
Some months back, the idiot above threw out the kind of off-the-cuff remark not really caring about what he was doing...
From 10/19/08
A Mafia wiseguy named Joe the Plumber A egotistical writer named Peter the clown...
So, Peter David made a very flippant and biased remark. It was the kind of remark that had he made it towards other ethnic or racial groups he would have been pilloried and ostracized for but the rub here is that there are certain groups in our society where it’s all fine and good to keep perpetuating stereotypes.
I wrote about this before and in the ensuing years have watched as calamity after calamity has befallen this egotistical vermin. I guess what they say about Karma is really true. Aside from his health problems, David in a true show of just what a complete leech he really is, beseeched his fans for help getting him out of a situation that was the result of his own lack of responsibility.
David dropped the ball on his taxes and he asked other people to pay his freight.
It wasn’t that he didn’t have money throughout that time because he did, it was just he couldn’t be bothered by paying the price for his own irresponsible behavior, no one should really be all that surprised because David if anything has proven repeatedly through the years to have something of a double standard when it comes to his own behavior when contrasted to the behavior of others.
Anyway, David made his remark, I wrote him and called him on it and he sure didn’t like being challenged. Better still was the racist fallback that he used, “Why SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE...”
Yes asshole that David is he ignores the nation’s history and clearly embraced his ignorance wholeheartedly. I know the situation was very different and I know it from the stories of my grandparents and parents and other relatives who were the people subject to that kind of discrimination and I also know how as a group the vast majority of people of Italian descent in this nation worked their asses off to get to where they were and even today what’s amazing is how many successful people in this nation don’t even blatantly display their heritage.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/12/opinion/columbus-day-italian-american-racism.html
I have to say though, David’s reaction did it for me... I had enjoyed some of his work but knowing what a complete liberal asshole he was, I was done. Nothing that happens to him is enough of a punishment.
By the way, just to be clear, that’s not to say I’m not an asshole as well but I’m working really hard not to be and I don’t always believe I’m right which is the main thing that separated me from people like David.

No comments:
Post a Comment